Skip to content
- Dimensions of paper: 11.5" x 12"
- This print was achieved through silkscreen.
- "Avataqsiaq" is Iñupiaq for: to sing a whaling charm song while waiting for a whale to surface. This is a bowhead whale within an ulu and has traditional tattoos on the handle.
- Each print is signed, numbered, and titled.
- Since these prints are inked and pressed by hand, they are uniquely special and will have slight variations from one to the next.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection