Skip to content
- Dimensions of paper: 12.5" x 13"
- This print is a reduction print carved into linoleum with two inks, black and gray.
- "Niġiñiutit" is the Iñupiaq word for Kitchen Utensils. These are some items that can be found in my family’s kitchen.
- Each print is signed, numbered, and titled. Due to the process of making a reduction print there will only ever be 12 of these prints in creation.
- Since these prints are inked and pressed by hand, they are uniquely special and will have slight variations from one to the next.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection