- Dimensions of paper: 12.5" x 13.5"
- The print is a two plate collagraph. The texture for the background was created with recycled materials (yarn, jeans, tinfoil...).
- "Uvluun" is the Iñupiaq word for a bird’s nest and the source of light (a story depicting Raven, the creator). Iḷimmaqłuni taimma aŋugauraq tiŋiruq. The boy then turned into a bird and flew away. A boy was tasked to bring the sun back to his community, his Aana (grandmother) gave him a special parka, when he pulled the hood on, he transformed into a raven.
- Each print is signed, numbered, and titled.
- Since these prints are inked and pressed by hand, they are uniquely special and will have slight variations from one to the next.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device